anyone think we draft a TE on day 1

Other than Robert Royal, we have mediocre TE. Everett has shown nothing. I would keep Cieslak as #3, but we need another TE since we play alot of two TE formations. Neufeld sucks. I think Zach Miller could be available in the 3rd.

we only ran so many two tight end formations because we couldnt block with just the line men worth shti! now that we have upgraded the line, we could use more one TE formations or split wide out formations. I wouldnt be surprised if we use Cieslak alot because from what i remember, and i may be wrong, but he had good hands and speed. Hes a bigger passing threat than Royal, whos more of a blocker. I dont think ill ever forget that endzone catch where he didnt think to get his second foot down and we lost to the Titans as a result in week 16 last year! :w00t:

You're insane, to think that this team has a TE need that is big enough to merit a first day pick is just plain crazy.

Alot of two TE formations? I saw more of the 3 and 4 WR sets towards the end of last season.

Pure insanity.

:w00t:

Both Neufeld and Cieslak saw alot of playing time last year. This year there will be more double TE formations as the FB position is being deemphasized. I do think it is unlikely that Zach Miller will last to the 3rd round. He will probably go at the end of the second. Most people compare him to Jason Witten. A big target like that who can block would help our offense tremendously.

DJ has already said he plans on using the TE's more in the passing game since they won't have to block as much as before due to the o-line.

They seem to like Cieslak, and no matter what the fans think of Royal, because of one stupid move in the game against the Tittans, they really like him as their #1 TE

I don't see them drafting a TE unless they cut Everett, but I see Everett getting one more shot at making the team. Cieslak will be used as a TE/FB in the offence