Bill O'Reily/Geraldo Big Angry Fight

Stl Bills

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live way north of long Island and it's way too cold for the rift raft to stay past oct. or Nov.

I've met my share of riff-raff in Canada, and Darin lives in Alaska! B-)

imo they really blew a great opportunity to make tv history. i think they should have stood up and duked it out right there to see who was right. geraldo knows how to box, but o'reily's got the reach advantage. would have been interesting...right up there with jim rome get b!tch-slapped by chris evert.

If they did go toe to toe my money is on Geraldo considering Oh'Really has never been in any form of conflict in his life.

He should just stick to sexual harrassment and using his vast collection of sexual pleasure devises upon himself. allegedly :w00t:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1013043mackris1.html

...and you trust this creep to write books to brainwash your kids.

If they did go toe to toe my money is on Geraldo considering Oh'Really has never been in any form of conflict in his life.

He should just stick to sexual harrassment and using his vast collection of sexual pleasure devises upon himself. allegedly :w00t:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1013043mackris1.html

...and you trust this creep to write books to brainwash your kids.

I wouldnt discount papa bear. After all he is a drunken Irishman :w00t:

Geraldo is absolutely right. The case is about a drunk driver, not about illegal aliens.

I've been avoiding this topic, but the reality is simply that you are wrong. If the driver was deported after his first offense, certain people would be alive today. It doesn't matter precisely how he killed them, but rather that we gave him another chance to finish the job he started when he showed up illegally in the first place.

You have to be a true !@#$ing moron not to be able to see that simple point.

Deport him after the first offense and people live. Don't deport him after the first offense and people die. How !@#$ing stupid do you need to be to ignore that very basic, simple point?

I've been avoiding this topic, but the reality is simply that you are wrong. If the driver was deported after his first offense, certain people would be alive today. It doesn't matter precisely how he killed them, but rather that we gave him another chance to finish the job he started when he showed up illegally in the first place.

Deport him after the first offense and people live. Don't deport him after the first offense and people die. How !@#$ing stupid do you need to be to ignore that very basic, simple point?

Of course the same could be said about ANY drunk driver given a second chance who ends up killing someone. Immigration status has little (actually, nothing) to do with this case. If people were dealt with after being convicted of DUI's, fewer DUI deaths would occur REGARDLESS of their citizenship. Had this guy been let off BECAUSE he was an illegal, it would be an illegal alien story. That, quite clearly, is NOT the case.

To pick this case out of the many thousands of DUI deaths to make a cheap score on immigration cheats every other family who was a victim of a DUI tragedy. It also make a national spectacle of the family who suffered the tragedy Why wasn't BO (he truly stinks) there when a people were killed by a DUI driver who WASN'T an immigrant, but was left to drive again? That was OK? Hell, they were AMERICANS. FU#K the dead victims of AMERICAN drunk drivers!

If BO is REALLY concerned with illegal immigration, has he exposed all of the illegal IRISH immigrants in NYC working at Irish pubs and restaurants (God knows THEY never drink and drive)? Has BO gone out of his way to expose the CEOs of major companies who's companies' thrive because of the cheap labor immigrants supply? If so, why isn't his venom targeted toward

I think Rivera (that slimy creep) tried to make the point (poorly) that while this case may have involved an illegal immigrant, it was not a case based on illegal immigration. It was a case based on poor attention to DUI drivers of ANY kind.

I'd love to have the opportunity to go through BO's portfolio. I GUARANTEE he has investments in companies that benefit from the labor of illegal immigrants. If so, who's more at fault...him or the illegal immigrant?

If I were the kind of guy to throw around insults (like !@#$ing moron) I'd say you were obviously smoking a little too much weed in la la land. If the guy had been deported...if the guy had been cut off at the bar..if someone else had gibven him a ride...LA..buy a clue..its still about drunk driving.

If I were the kind of guy to throw around insults (like !@#$ing moron) I'd say you were obviously smoking a little too much weed in la la land. If the guy had been deported...if the guy had been cut off at the bar..if someone else had gibven him a ride...LA..buy a clue..its still about drunk driving.

You're right. I stayed up burning spliffs with some illegals and got a bit carried away. You know how it is hanging with Pedro in San Pedro.

Look, I understand that this case can be about drunk driving, but O'Reilly was also using it to make a case about how we should get rid of illegal aliens after they first break the law. His case was simply that if an illegal breaks the law, they should be deported after their first offense. Had this dude been deported after his first run-in with the law, he would have not later killed someone...regardless of how he killed them. In this case, it happened to be as a drunk driver.

The case is about anything you wish to make it a case about and has more than one angle to it.

Deporting people for illegal behavior is a nice idea. Not very easily implemented, but a good idea. However there is no gaurantee that if you deport someone they aren't going to come back. I suspect if the guy made a good (by his standards) living here, he'd come back and we'd essentially have the same problem.

Indicting and convicting those who hire illegal aliens would seem to be a big piece of the remedy. If we prosecute the source of the illegal jobs in addition to deporting illegals we would give the illegals less incentive to come back.

Drunk drivers ought to go jail. If the guy is illegal, deport him after he goes to jail.