TSW Message board

I would like to share my thanks for this wonderful message board. By far the best I have ever seen (including all sports outlets). It is user friendly and I have tried to navigate around other teams message boards or even other sporting outlets message boards with much less success (they are down right confusing!). To the creators/administrators, I praise you and give thanks.

I would like to share my thanks for this wonderful message board. By far the best I have ever seen (including all sports outlets). It is user friendly and I have tried to navigate around other teams message boards or even other sporting outlets message boards with much less success (they are down right confusing!). To the creators/administrators, I praise you and give thanks.

Our Fearless Leader (SDS) and his band of rough mods, makes it all happen!

Ken, I couldn't agree more with everything that you have written, this is by far the best message board community that I have ever been part of.

With that being said, where's your phucking link?!?

Don't you get it?

:thumbsup:

By far the best I have ever seen (including all sports outlets). It is user friendly and I have tried to navigate around other teams message boards or even other sporting outlets message boards with much less success (they are down right confusing!)..

Down right annoying. The remarkably clean set up should be a model for other boards. Add me to the chorus.

Seriously, I only post on this board(or on woot! during woot-offs), but Ive perused plenty of other teams boards as wells as message boards for other things and this really is the easiest to navigate/read/etc.