My plans too.....in about 10 years

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17662270/site/newsweek/

I never have to worry about the word getting out about how great a place Buffalo is. The only people who believe me are former Buffalonians and the very very very few people who "get it"

Hopefully, the recent NFL deal will mean it is more likely than not, I will have a local NFL football team in red-white and blue with Buffaloes on the helmet to cheer for when I settle in my new digs

enjoy the article.

-RnJ

I used to live in Henderson, NV which is about 10 minutes from Las Vegas. I now live in Upstate NY and to be honest, I cant imagine living anywhere else. Id love to live in Daytona Beach where I have family aswell.....but, living in NY i like the seasons. And most of all I love the Buffalo Bills.......

I used to live in Henderson, NV which is about 10 minutes from Las Vegas. I now live in Upstate NY and to be honest, I cant imagine living anywhere else. Id love to live in Daytona Beach where I have family aswell.....but, living in NY i like the seasons. And most of all I love the Buffalo Bills.......

Our plan is to get the hell out of dodge for like February and March (post football season of course!)