Biggest Needs? RB, SLB, WLB and CB

MrLocke

Obviously RB is a need with the trade of Willis. Steve Fairchild has coached both the 3rd down type back in Marshall Faulk and the power type back in Steven Jackson. Any idea, which type he prefers?

SLB-another obvious need with the trade of Spikes.

WLB-does anyone think the Bills can get by with Ellison at WLB?

CB- I think the real question is can Terrence McGee replace Nate Clements? I think McGee Replaces Clements and then Youboty replaces Terrence McGee. Terrence was pretty bad early in the season and wasn't he usually facing other teams' #2 WR. He did play better down the streach but can he be the #1 CB? People always say the Tampa 2 does need great corners, well if that is the case Terrence was REALLY bad early on.

Any other positions I am missing out on? I know you can never have enough depth at CB and on the lines. The Bills should have great depth on the D-line now the depth on the o-line I'm not so sure about. I defienetly see the Bills going corner with one of their top four picks. Also I think a WR is going to fall into the Bills lap that they just won't be able to pass up on. I've looked at a couple draft preview magazines and WR looks like the best stocked position. I could see there being a run on wide receivers much like the 2003 draft with defensive linemen and then someone being there for the Bills much like in 2003 when Kelsay was there in the 2nd round.

How do others see the Bills needs?