I like the moves but.........................

Regardless of Spikes injury problems and large contract, I will really miss Takeo and everything he brought to the table each and every time he put on a Bills uniform. He was a class act and his heart and soul was matched by our other classy and fearless former leader, London Fletcher. I'm curious how the other members of the Bills team are handling all these changes.

Who will step up and be our new leaders of this young and talented team? Maybe Crowell or Jason Peters?

I agree with the moves the Bills are making but I only wish we could have been a more productive team during Spike's and London's tenure. I don't think it was their fault for not making the playoffs but rather Tom (Bonehead) Donohue for failing to address our offensive line and for trading multiple high draft picks for an overrated and overpaid stiff in Bledsoe that arguably set our franchise back a couple of years. Bledsoe never won a big game in a Bills uniform, never. When the game was on the line against a tough opponent, his production was horrendous. I just hope that the current crop of good young Bills players (along with another solid draft this year by Marv and Co.) will truly believe in themselves, be highly productive, and bring a winning tradition back to the Buffalo Bills to stay. Marv has really won me over with all these moves, regardless of how much I will miss Spikes and Fletch and even Clements (minus the fat contract). The surprises are not over and I'm sure they have something big up their sleeve for draft day, especially considering the Bills have traded back up into the first round 2 of the last 3 drafts. I know its a dream but if Peterson fell to 12, and Willis fell to somewhere in the 20's and we traded back up in the first round once again to get him too, I would be estatic, regardless of what happened the rest of the draft.

I know those two things happening are a dream but not totally impossible.

2 Leaders lost = offset by the loss of 2 egomaniacs. The real leaders are the classiest man alive (Marv) and a classy coach as well. The team will find new leaders, and the team will reflect their fearless leaders. Donahoe did some good things, but the Bills lost their character. Marv is bringing it back.....just like the "glory days."

Regardless of Spikes injury problems and large contract, I will really miss Takeo and everything he brought to the table each and every time he put on a Bills uniform. He was a class act and his heart and soul was matched by our other classy and fearless former leader, London Fletcher. I'm curious how the other members of the Bills team are handling all these changes.

Who will step up and be our new leaders of this young and talented team? Maybe Crowell or Jason Peters?

I agree with the moves the Bills are making but I only wish we could have been a more productive team during Spike's and London's tenure. I don't think it was their fault for not making the playoffs but rather Tom (Bonehead) Donohue for failing to address our offensive line and for trading multiple high draft picks for an overrated and overpaid stiff in Bledsoe that arguably set our franchise back a couple of years. Bledsoe never won a big game in a Bills uniform, never. When the game was on the line against a tough opponent, his production was horrendous. I just hope that the current crop of good young Bills players (along with another solid draft this year by Marv and Co.) will truly believe in themselves, be highly productive, and bring a winning tradition back to the Buffalo Bills to stay. Marv has really won me over with all these moves, regardless of how much I will miss Spikes and Fletch and even Clements (minus the fat contract). The surprises are not over and I'm sure they have something big up their sleeve for draft day, especially considering the Bills have traded back up into the first round 2 of the last 3 drafts. I know its a dream but if Peterson fell to 12, and Willis fell to somewhere in the 20's and we traded back up in the first round once again to get him too, I would be estatic, regardless of what happened the rest of the draft.

I know those two things happening are a dream but not totally impossible.

Willis will not fall into the 20s.

He will be gone no later than #11 to SF.

Bills will move up to #10 to take him, if still there.

If Willis is available I say grab him but I'm still not confident in who on this roster will play strongside OLB. If we don't draft Willis, I hope we can ttade down and draft a playmaker at either RB or WR and get a stud OLB in the 2nd. Maybe we can get a top flight DB as well to replace Nate.