So long, Kelly Holcomb

GG

First chance today I had to check the board, give me a break.

I'll probably be checking it a lot more from now on, though. Chewed my boss a new one today for being a piss-poor boss. They tend to not like that, I've found...

So you're unemployed?

So you're unemployed?

Not yet.

I chewed him out for not having the balls to ever make a decision and always trying to be everyone's best buddy rather than the boss. He won't fire me for a while...because he doesn't have the balls to make the decision and will be too busy trying to be my best buddy. Unless he realizes I was right...in which case he'll grow some balls, stop trying to be my best buddy, and fire my ass, thereby demonstrating that I probably don't deserve to be fired anyway since I was right...

...which just proves that being right is the booby prize. As though arguing about math for 200 pages with a mouth-breathing idiot didn't prove that already.

Not yet.

I chewed him out for not having the balls to ever make a decision and always trying to be everyone's best buddy rather than the boss. He won't fire me for a while...because he doesn't have the balls to make the decision and will be too busy trying to be my best buddy. Unless he realizes I was right...in which case he'll grow some balls, stop trying to be my best buddy, and fire my ass, thereby demonstrating that I probably don't deserve to be fired anyway since I was right...

...which just proves that being right is the booby prize. As though arguing about math for 200 pages with a mouth-breathing idiot didn't prove that already.

:thumbdown: You must be a thrill to work with :D

Most people like working with me, actually. I have absolutely no idea why, considering I'm a total !@#$. But then, I consider most people idiots anyway... ;)

Gotta go with your strengths, I'll keep an eye out for you on non-food service jobs :lol:

Gotta go with your strengths, I'll keep an eye out for you on non-food service jobs ;)

Yeah...can you see me at McHolcomb's?

"D'you want fries with that?"

"No, thank you..."

"Why not? What kind of a moron are you?"

I think I'm going for a service job more like, oh, I don't know, maybe pharmaceutical manufacturing...

Yeah...can you see me at McHolcomb's?

"D'you want fries with that?"

"No, thank you..."

"Why not? What kind of a moron are you?"

I think I'm going for a service job more like, oh, I don't know, maybe pharmaceutical manufacturing...

Heh, actually with my warped mind, I could picture you doing that to a customer :beer: