I don't know about the real world, but...

A-Train at RB, Ellison and Digorgio at LB, McGee, Thomas & Youboty at CB really make for a horrible team...on Madden. Even the O-Line is WORSE with the new line-up.

I don't know if anyone noticed but the game doesn't even introduce 6 Bills players anymore before the game starts. They only introduce 4 and that's counting TKO.

I have been getting my but handed to me since the Bills made all of their changes. I can't believe I'm about to say this but, I might have to switch teams. In Madden ONLY, of course.

I have been getting my but handed to me since the Bills made all of their changes. I can't believe I'm about to say this but, I might have to switch teams. In Madden ONLY, of course.

Well, getting your but handed to you is not so bad as long as they keep their hands off your and and or... :thumbsup:

I did it myself. I don't think there are roster downloads available for the Madden 07 anymore.

the only reason I ask is because I've found that after roster downloads, the Bills don't play like a bunch of speds like they do out of packaging or if you were to actually fill the roster manually...

FAITH!