I got a feva, and the only prescription is more...

Evans, McGahee, Euhus, and Aiken. I haven't given-up on the team, nor will I until they lose their 7th game and are basically eliminated from the playoffs. Whether that comes sooner or later I don't know, but in the meantime, I'm encouraged by what I see with the guys I listed above. Evans has a 27 YPC average, which is sick for anyone, much less a rookie. They need to get him the ball more. As for McGahee, I'm a big Henry fan, but I can see McGahee has it all and needs the PT. WRT Euhus, his catches for 11 and 9 yards weren't awesome, but one was a 1st down and the other a 2nd and 1, in his first action as a pro. And lastly WRT Aiken, he's got the size and blocking skills the others lack, and probably has more desire than Reed. He deserves a shot.

As for Losman, his broken leg scares me. That was in practice and probably wasn't the hardest of shots by Vincent. If/when the Bills lose their 7th game, I say put him in and go with the youth movement. Heck maybe even get Pruce in there <_< .