Would you take this running back prospect?

ANALYSIS

Positives: Well-built athlete with an outstanding size/speed package … Flashes quick moves off the snap and is very effective scanning the field when taking a pitchout … Shows determination and power running between the tackles … Has a compact build and a strong lower frame that allows him to run through arm tackles … Shows strength breaking into the secondary … Takes proper angles trying to accelerate past the line … Has good veer and weave running with the ball … Protects the ball securely and displays solid route-running skills with proper hand extension going for the screen passes … Very quick and decisive getting to off-target throws … Stands his ground firmly as a blocker picking up the blitz, facing up to deliver a forceful hand punch.

Negatives: Has had problems overcoming minor injuries … More comfortable in the short passing game, as he tends to look sloppy coming out of his breaks on deep routes … Needs to do a better job of being aware when the opponent is blitzing in order to lend support as a blocker … Looks to make the "home run" plays too often, developing too much a reliance on that.

Heres a video of him:

Now this is an intriguing prospect!

ANALYSIS

Positives: Well-built athlete with an outstanding size/speed package … Flashes quick moves off the snap and is very effective scanning the field when taking a pitchout … Shows determination and power running between the tackles … Has a compact build and a strong lower frame that allows him to run through arm tackles … Shows strength breaking into the secondary … Takes proper angles trying to accelerate past the line … Has good veer and weave running with the ball … Protects the ball securely and displays solid route-running skills with proper hand extension going for the screen passes … Very quick and decisive getting to off-target throws … Stands his ground firmly as a blocker picking up the blitz, facing up to deliver a forceful hand punch.

Negatives: Has had problems overcoming minor injuries … More comfortable in the short passing game, as he tends to look sloppy coming out of his breaks on deep routes … Needs to do a better job of being aware when the opponent is blitzing in order to lend support as a blocker … Looks to make the "home run" plays too often, developing too much a reliance on that.

Heres a video of him:

Now this is an intriguing prospect!

Looks like the famous "player to be named later".

I've always thought Chris Brown kind of reminds me of a "poor man's Adrian Peterson". They both have a very similiar running style (very upright) that has seemed to lead towards very similar injuries. I got to watch both of them b/c I went to the University of Missouri when both played at there respective schools. I wouldn't mind taking a flyer on Brown but Lynch is the guy I'd like even more than AP or Chris Brown.