i dont think we need to go RB 1st round, becuase of this guy

BILLS #1

FRED JACKSON!!! Coming off a very successful NFL Europe season last spring Jackson, who began the year at 213 pounds, lost five pounds through the grind of the 10 week campaign. He was down to 208, but his body needed rest.

"I came back and was lighter than I wanted to be," said Jackson of his return to the United States prior to Bills training camp. "I didn't have time to put on weight like I wanted to."

But with the benefit of a full offseason following the 2006 year, Jackson weighed in Monday at 216 pounds.

"My goal weight is 215," said Jackson. "I feel comfortable at that weight. I think going into camp I want to put on five more pounds because you always lose weight going through training camp."

Last year's practice squad back wants to prove his body can take the NFL pounding that's often dished out to tailbacks. And the new landscape of the running back position on Buffalo's roster following the trade of Willis McGahee has him all the more motivated.

We have options, and you know some teams have rb's that come out of no where ( leon washington jets, willie parker steelers,chester taylor vikings and u could also argue frank gore 49ers's) and this guy seem to be a proven a little. From what the article says he was 1 of the better rb's in nfl europe not saying that means anyting but hey mybe..we could just draft 1 in the 4th rd ...what u guyz think..

Lets find Ken Simonton and sign him up too! Then we could have something better than a RB tandem, we'll have the quad squad!(A Train, Simonton, Jackson and Shaud).

C'mon, dont take NFL europe seriously.

Lets find Ken Simonton and sign him up too! Then we could have something better than a RB tandem, we'll have the quad squad!(A Train, Simonton, Jackson and Shaud).

C'mon, dont take NFL europe seriously.

im not im just saying we have options.. IF U CANT READ ENGLISH I DID say in the 1st time i posted i said" 1 of the better rb's in nfl europe NOT SAYING THAT MEANS ANYTHING but hey mybe"

im not im just saying we have options.. IF U CANT READ ENGLISH I DID say in the 1st time i posted i said" 1 of the better rb's in nfl europe NOT SAYING THAT MEANS ANYTHING but hey mybe"

My sarcasm is merely the result of reading so many things like "someone may think tim anderson is worth a third round pick" or "we can trade our two third rounders and a bucket of wings for another first".

I actually did miss that part.

My sarcasm is merely the result of reading so many things like "someone may think tim anderson is worth a third round pick" or "we can trade our two third rounders and a bucket of wings for another first".

I actually did miss that part.

LOL so you'd be referring to me asking if I thought "anyone would be dumb enough to offer Tim Anderson a contract" so we could get another 3rd round pick.

At no point did I imply that someone would. I was just looking for opinions.

Not discounting the fact that your comedic genius is right up there with Richard Pryor, John Belushi, Jerry Seinfeld, Dave Chappelle, etc.(sarcasm intended), but I apologize for offending you and your unparralleled knowledge of the landscape of the NFL.

From now on I will send you a personal message on whether or not a topic is acceptable/unacceptable for posting.

The last thing I would ever want to do is offend a man of your football knowledge and pedigree. Why are you not in the front office of One Bills Drive?

Not discounting the fact that your comedic genius is right up there with Richard Pryor, John Belushi, Jerry Seinfeld, Dave Chappelle, etc.(sarcasm intended), but I apologize for offending you and your unparralleled knowledge of the landscape of the NFL.

1 down, only a few more thousand to go.....actually i enjoy outrageous "what if" posts around thsi time of year.