Patrick Willis and trade back into the 1st for Michael Bush.

PIZ

I hope not. From what I've seen of Bush I wasn't very impressesd. He looks slow and heavy which won't work in the NFL. I would want Lynch or Irons over him but I'm not sure Lynch will be there late in the first round. I like Irons cause although he doesn't have great speed he's a small shifty runner who makes players miss.

What? Irons ran a 4.49and 4.5 thats marginal? He ways about 210-215. and is almost 6ft. research my friend. Bush is a 6-2 250 slow-RB getting over a badly broken foot, I'll pass.

I agree about Puz. I am still scratching my head on how he beat out AJ Hawk last year for the Butkus award.

I would take a LB from the ACC or SEC before that clown. The talent is so much better in those 2 conferences. USC is another wealth of talent. These slow white guys just dont do it.

I see irons listed as 5'10 and 203 lbs, hardly a bruiser. Theres only been one back in the past 5 years who I can remember with those dimensions and similar scouting report who turned into a top-15 guy. That guy is Clinton Portis, who was about 205 when he came out of miami but has since bulked up to around 220. Portis ran around a 4.45 I believe. Somehow everyone in the NFL besides Mike Shanahan thought that he was strictly a change of pace guy. Don't get me wrong, I dont dislike irons, but in the 2nd round, its just as risky IMO as drafting Bush. Auburn RBs do have good pedigree though, we all know about Caddy(who had a similar scouting report but was better between the tackles and weighed about 210) and Ronnie Brown, but the guy who backed them up was Brandon Jacobs, who then transferred to Southern Illinois(i think). The other thing with Irons is that since 03, where no top RBs ran faster than 4.5, 40 times have been markedly faster.

Btw, way to go calling puz a clown, its nice to see im not the only person on this board without a man-crush for the guy.

I can't see how the Bills are targeting drafting another RB who's recently had a really bad leg injury seeing how Willis McGahee never lived up to his post-injury "potential". This dude is going to be a 250 runningback with a rod in his leg. Does not exactly conjure up visions of Bush having an outstanding NFL career. Since Bush is a very risky pick, I'm sure the Bills will steer far away from him on draft day.

Yeah, that thurman thomas guy sure was disappointing. :unsure:

Theres still reports that were talking to Chris Brown. If we land him i dont think marv will get a rb first day.

I think you better think again. Remember Chris Brown has injury woes. Anthony Thomas was not signed long term. The future is still being built. My hope is Adrian Peterson is there at #12 and we trade down 4-6 spots, get another late first and get two 1st rounders. Then we get someone like Antonio Pittman in the 2nd.

Yeah, that thurman thomas guy sure was disappointing.

Please don't compare Hall of Famer Thurman Thomas to Michael Bush. Thurman was an all around athletic runningback that could run, block and catch in which the Bills were beyond lucky to have the opportunity to still draft in the second round. The risk for drafting a player like him was a no brainer. From all of the draft reports I've read, Michael Bush lacks the burst and speed to be a big play threat. This is before his lumbering 250 pound frame and bad leg hits life in the NFL. Do you honestly feel that Bush can even come close to Thurman's production in the NFL? I don't. He's more likely to have a similar career path to that of Ron Dayne. No way the Bills draft Bush.