2007 Comp Picks Prediction

So according to that the Bills get nothing

and does it given anybody a sick feeling knowing that Indy would get a third for letting James go? Yes he played in all 16 games, but last year I would have taken either of Indy's RB's over James in Arizona, and now they get a third

They lose one of the best backs in football burn their first round pick on a back and it makes you sick that they get a third??

I still would have rather had Edge and my first round pick back than Addai and a comp 3rd that is basically a 4th..

The key to comp picks:

FA losses vs FA gains

If a team can allow a player like E. James to walk in FA, not sign any significant FAs to balance his deal with the Cards, and then replace him with a rookie.........all the power to them.

BTW: At this point, it's not likely the Bills will get a comp pick next year because Dockery's deal balances out Clements' deal and Walker's deal balances out Fletcher's

They lose one of the best backs in football burn their first round pick on a back and it makes you sick that they get a third??

I still would have rather had Edge and my first round pick back than Addai and a comp 3rd that is basically a 4th..

last time I checked they didn't lose Alexander or LT

What I'm saying is that they lost a player who didn't play better for the new team, and are then awarded with a 3rd just for losing him. I understand the 49ers getting a third for Peterson, and SD for losing Brees because they were both Pro Bowlers last year, but getting a third for losing a RB who played mediocre last year, thats a great deal.

Colts did not sign any UFAs............this is why they will get a 3rd (or maybe 4th)

I understand how it works, I'm just saying personnally I think that the league giving a 3rd to the Colts for losing James is a steal for Indy

I'm not a fan of compensatory picks. I don't see why the NFL should award picks to teams for losing FA's and not re-signing others