Greatest All Time : WRs

JERRY RICE

Yeah like he would have done anything if he wasn't in a pass happy offence, with the best QB of all time. He had average hands, no speed and was undersized. Thanks but unless I am running that type of offence have a great RB, RB, good other receiver and the greatest Qb, I'll pass.

Yeah like he would have done anything if he wasn't in a pass happy offence, with the best QB of all time. He had average hands, no speed and was undersized. Thanks but unless I am running that type of offence have a great RB, RB, good other receiver and the greatest Qb, I'll pass.

Im sorry but im stunned you have just said all that hes the best reciever hands down, andprobably up there with greatest plater or athlete in pro sports.

1- Jerry Rice -----No Question

2- Steve Largent

3- Marvin Harrison

4- Art Monk

5- Don Hutson

6- Paul Warfield best

7- Isaac Bruce

8- Lynn Swann

9- Randy Moss

10- John Stallworth

Also near this list:

Irving Fryar, Andre Reed, James Lofton, Terrell Owens

Some Day:

Lee Evans

2- Steve Largent

3- Marvin Harrison

4- Art Monk

5- Don Hutson

6- Paul Warfield best

7- Isaac Bruce

8- Lynn Swann

9- Randy Moss

10- John Stallworth

Also near this list:

Some Day:

Lee Evans

isaac bruce??? wow no fred bilentnekoff or however u spell it.

2- Steve Largent

3- Marvin Harrison

4- Art Monk

5- Don Hutson

6- Paul Warfield best

7- Isaac Bruce

8- Lynn Swann

9- Randy Moss

10- John Stallworth

Also near this list:

Some Day:

Lee Evans

This list is a joke right? How can you not have Biletnikoff or Alworth? What about Ray Berry? Other then Rice, who I was just making you guys think on, because other then the media telling you he was great most of you have never even seen play, or have no idea why he was great other than stats. The next 4 should be Huston, Biletnikoff, Berry and Alworth. Then Largent. BTW it isn't even close.

I'm guessing that's sarcasm. If not...he had great hands. do you ever recall him dropping a big ball? Their offense was predicated on utilizing the short passing game for ball control. It was imperative he had good hands. His speed was not great; but his separation and route running were impecable. Undersized? Not really. He had great qb's but he managed the same success with both. Steve and Joe probably benefitted more from Jerry than the other way around. Granted he was on talented teams and that will help anyone's stats but he was the biggest reason for their success. Just mho.

EDIT: sorry....just saw your comment on Rice a few posts up.

Gotta go Art Monk, Fred Biletnikoff, Jerry Rice, Michael Irvin, Lynn Swann, Steve Largent, Andre Reed, Marvin Harrison, and numerous others. No real order.

Anyone ever heard of a guy named Cris Carter? He'd be in my top 5. Course, I'm only 33.. so never got to see anyone pre-80's play all that much.

Wow i would like to see what peoples list would look like of the top ten active wrs playing.

I'll try!

1 Marvin Harrison Ind

2 Chad Johnson Cin

3 Steve Smith Car

4 Anquan Boldin Ari

5 Roy Williams Det

6 Reggie Wayne Ind

7 Andre Johnson Hou

8 Laveranues Coles NYJ

9 Lee Evans Buf

10 Plaxico Burress NYG-- One of the best in YAC yards

On the Way Up

Mike Furrey Det --star in the making

T.J. Houshmandzadeh Cin --good even without gold teeth

Marques Colston NO

Ernest Wilford Jax

Matt Jones Jax

Devery Henderson NO

Darrell Jackson Sea

Bryant Johnson Ari

On the Way Down:

Terrell Owens Dal -- too many drops (#1 in NFL in drops)

Terry Glenn Dal -- still one or two good years left

Donald Driver GB -- When Favre retires, he'll be average

Isaac Bruce StL

Torry Holt StL --Isaac Bruce takes some of his limelight, but also creates opportunities

I'll try!

1 Marvin Harrison Ind

2 Chad Johnson Cin

3 Steve Smith Car

4 Anquan Boldin Ari

5 Roy Williams Det

6 Reggie Wayne Ind

7 Andre Johnson Hou

8 Laveranues Coles NYJ

9 Lee Evans Buf

10 Plaxico Burress NYG-- One of the best in YAC yards

On the Way Up

Mike Furrey Det --star in the making

T.J. Houshmandzadeh Cin --good even without gold teeth

Marques Colston NO

Ernest Wilford Jax

Matt Jones Jax

Devery Henderson NO

Darrell Jackson Sea

Bryant Johnson Ari

On the Way Down:

Terrell Owens Dal -- too many drops (#1 in NFL in drops)

Terry Glenn Dal -- still one or two good years left

Donald Driver GB -- When Favre retires, he'll be average

Isaac Bruce StL

Torry Holt StL --Isaac Bruce takes some of his limelight, but also creates opportunities

nice work but Torry Holt i dont care whos on his team belongs in top 5, i think furrey and colston will be considered if they have another year like this past one, and i hate the dolphins like every one else but if chris chambers had some to throw to instead of cleo lemon he can be another pro bowler

oh and wheres Larry Fitzgereald? and Santana Moss?

nice work but Torry Holt i dont care whos on his team belongs in top 5, i think furrey and colston will be considered if they have another year like this past one, and i hate the dolphins like every one else but if chris chambers had some to throw to instead of cleo lemon he can be another pro bowler

oh and wheres Larry Fitzgereald? and Santana Moss?

Torry Holt is good because of Isaac Bruce and vice versa. Same reason why Peerless Price looked good, or Reggie Wayne, or Larry Fitzgerald. Hopefully one day we'll have a #2 WR on this team so that they may profit from Lee Evans' greatness.

I love Santana. But I have it in my CD player in the car.

Chris Chambers may someday actually have a QB throwing to him, and he can begin to be eligible for this list. But not until.