I though I was at Dolfelon stadium

dib

Panther fans are as clueless as Felon fans. The only thing they understand is if a goal is scored, then they go sh!tcakes. The puck goes anywhere near the net and it a huge oooooooooooooooooooooooooh. Just, like the Felon fans, midway throught he 3rd period with their 'heroes' down, fans were streaming from the stadium like rats streaming from a sinking ship.

Panther fans are as clueless as Felon fans. The only thing they understand is if a goal is scored, then they go sh!tcakes. The puck goes anywhere near the net and it a huge oooooooooooooooooooooooooh. Just, like the Felon fans, midway throught he 3rd period with their 'heroes' down, fans were streaming from the stadium like rats streaming from a sinking ship.

I was wondering if you were there. Great work making it sound like a Sabres home game.

I was wondering if you were there. Great work making it sound like a Sabres home game.

man, there were a bunch of Sabres fans there, we were surrounded by them

I watched last night's game, there was honestly no one there, I don't know how there is a south east conference, even though the last 2 to win the stanely cup came from that division 2003-2004 Tampa Bay Lightening which there going down tonight and 2005-2006 carolina panthers, which it should have been our stanley cup championship, we got robbed!