I hope we don't trade Takeo Spikes.

Man I want Spikes just because of what he has given us. All that time spent getting back? He got back to being a Bill! Good for him. Now we pay him his contract. Because that is what we do. And we hope he has it. But if he doesn't? We got his back. That is team mentality. That is what makes players - believers. And believers win.

Just ask marv.

Settle down. I looks more and more likely we will have him back next year.

Trading Takeo Spikes, would defanitely be a shot in the foot to the line backer core. I know he's been hampered by injuries, but I don't think he should be traded or be replaced based on that. Takeo Spikes is still a freak of nature and is still a heavy hitter. So I say we should keep Takeo Spikes

defanately=definitely

Somewhere, you have a post with no errors. 6 and counting.

Man I want Spikes just because of what he has given us. All that time spent getting back? He got back to being a Bill! Good for him. Now we pay him his contract. Because that is what we do. And we hope he has it. But if he doesn't? We got his back. That is team mentality. That is what makes players - believers. And believers win.

Just ask marv.

So we keep him because we OWE him?!?!? I don't think so. Didn't WM work hard to get back? If Marv has the oppurtunity to move Takeo, he would in a heartbeat, IMO. Sentiment doesn't come into play here.

Trading Takeo Spikes, would defanitely be a shot in the foot to the line backer core. I know he's been hampered by injuries, but I don't think he should be traded or be replaced based on that. Takeo Spikes is still a freak of nature and is still a heavy hitter. So I say we should keep Takeo Spikes

He did have one good play last year......

So we keep him because we OWE him?!?!? I don't think so. Didn't WM work hard to get back? If Marv has the oppurtunity to move Takeo, he would in a heartbeat, IMO. Sentiment doesn't come into play here.

Yep.

Works both ways. We expect it from the players (and get it to some extent). It's called honor. And there is some of it left in the nfl. It's not sentiment. Fair play is appreciated by all parties. Ball players aren't like socks. They are human beings and as such you have to motivate them like human beings.

Too long a subject to treat here. Just consider my answer - yep.

Yep.

Works both ways. We expect it from the players (and get it to some extent). It's called honor. And there is some of it left in the nfl. It's not sentiment. Fair play is appreciated by all parties. Ball players aren't like socks. They are human beings and as such you have to motivate them like human beings.

Too long a subject to treat here. Just consider my answer - yep.

This might be the biggest load of crap I've read on this board. You're pulling my leg, right? :thumbsup: