Bills won't draft either Lynch or Peterson

If, by some strange chance, AP is still available when the Bills pick 12th you can count on the Bills snatching him up. But we all know AP won't be there. Marshawn Lynch most likely will be there when the Bills are on the clock but I can't see Buffalo using the 12th overall on Lynch. Buffalo will most likely grab DT Okoye, LB Willis or CB Leon Hall due to the fact that Buffalo is in need of one of these guys even more than RB.

The RB position, after AP, is pretty much equal in talent and a good back will be available in the second round.

What makes one think we need a corner in the first round? Think about it...do you think Leon Hall in his first season will be any more effective than Youboty in his second? That would be a wasted pick. Lynch will be available and we will take him because there are solid linebackers available in the second round but the rb talent drops off. Maybe a corner in the third.

While true to some extent, I don't think Marv values RB that highly in terms of the 12th overall draft pick...good value can be found in lower rounds.

Oh I completely agree and I would have no problem if we passed on Lynch for something we needed. The guys i want consist of Willis, Lynch, Okoye, Hall, or Branch in no particular order. If Marv were to pass on Lynch I don't think it would be the end of the world as long as we drafted one of the other guys listed, and then we picked up a Pittman, Bush, or Irons later in the draft.