Why not Tony Hunt or Antonio Pittman.....

BEST RB in each round For Us IMHO:

1-Adrian Peterson (then Lynch)

2-Michael Bush (then Irons)

3-Tony Hunt (then Pittman)

4-Brian Leonard FB (then Booker and Wynn)

5-Kolby Smith (then Cory Anderson FB then Darius Walker ) -- We have no 5th Rounder presently

6-Chris Henry (then Brandon Jackson then Garrett Wolfe then Dwayne Wright)

7-Jason Snelling FB

I'd like feedback on this.

If Peterson falls to pick 12 I can't see passing on him. Even though he's injury prone guys like him don't come around every day. I'm hesitant of Lynch because recent Cal players haven't done well in the NFL (see JJ Arrington and Aaron Rodgers). While PSU doesn't have a great track record with RBs either I am a fan of Hunt and can't see him falling to Round 3 but love it. Pittman is also I guy would love in Round 3. I'm not high on Brian Leonard or Booker. Wynn is a guy I'm on the fence on. Kolby Smith would be great value in Round 5 but question if he is an NFL starter and the same for Walker. I'm not a Henry fan at all as if he was good as his combine why couldn't he produce on the college field? Brandon Jackson is another fence guy as one good not great college season is tough to gauge a guy one. Wolfe might be a good change of pace back but not a starter. Wright has great college numbers but lacks NFL speed.

BEST RB in each round For Us IMHO:

1-Adrian Peterson (then Lynch)

2-Michael Bush (then Irons)

3-Tony Hunt (then Pittman)

4-Brian Leonard FB (then Booker and Wynn)

5-Kolby Smith (then Cory Anderson FB then Darius Walker ) -- We have no 5th Rounder presently

6-Chris Henry (then Brandon Jackson then Garrett Wolfe then Dwayne Wright)

7-Jason Snelling FB

I'd like feedback on this.

I like Peterson in Round 1 if he fell, even with his injuries concerns. He has the chance to be real special in this league, you can't pass up on him. I like lynch, but not as a first round talent. I would love him in the early second, but theres no way he gets out of the first round, and that that price, no thanks. Peterson is the only back worth getting in the first round, and that's only because he's too good to pass up at 12. TOO many other needs on Defense.

I don't like Bush either. He's too big and all he's been going is sitting on his butt for 6 months. He's nearly 250 pounds right now. I didn't like him before the injury too. He's not explosive enough to be a good NFL back. . I really like Hunt and think you need to take him in round 2 if you really wanted him. I like both irons and Pittman in round 3, either one may be the best complement to A-train. I like Leonard, but not before the 4th. Booker is good in the 4th and I don't know enough about Wynn to have an opinion about him.

Overall then:

1. Petterson

2. Hunt

3. Irons, Pittman

4. Leonard (as a FB), booker or jackson

...i don't know enough about other FB's to have an educated opinion on them...

let's not forget the NFL is a copycat league........the colts, bears, pats, and saints all had lots of success using the committee approach, all with younger players in one of those spots.......i think other teams will jump on that bandwagon and we'll see more RB's early then the mock drafts are expecting.......young, fresh legs are the way to go, now more then ever