Pat Kirwan Has Peterson Dropping To Buffalo on his board

it's funny how these guys tailor their mock drafts to suit what has happened in FA. Just because the Bills all of a sudden need a RB, other teams are going to just let one fall to us???

No wonder they are so off on thier predictions.

They also start to believe their colleagues' predictions about so-and-so "dropping" on teams' draft boards. HOW DO THEY KNOW? They DON'T, yet they start believing this stuff. They always forget that it comes down to "what that player did in college"...they forget this stuff because of all their own bad predictions.

it's funny how these guys tailor their mock drafts to suit what has happened in FA. Just because the Bills all of a sudden need a RB, other teams are going to just let one fall to us???

No wonder they are so off on thier predictions.

They also start to believe their colleagues' predictions about so-and-so "dropping" on teams' draft boards. HOW DO THEY KNOW? They DON'T, yet they start believing this stuff. They always forget that it comes down to "what that player did in college"...they forget this stuff because of all their own bad predictions.

Agree completely. I think they get so intertwined with their own thoughts and predictions that they forget what the reality of the situation is.

Still nice to know that we could end up with some talent at #12 at RB to go with the DT, CB, LB options already being discussed there. Way too soon to know what we pick and who we pick, but talking about some of the names that might be there at #12 is what this board is all about in March.

I don't worry about the "have to" logic at back. And I don't think Willis is enough of a lock to be a star LB and make us so much better than June-Crowell-Spikes that "wasting" a first round pick on Peterson would be a "shame".

I also don't think DT is a huge priority for #12 unless the guy available really is the best talent at our pick (is Okoye a better talent and five year projected football player than Willis? Revis? Peterson? Hall?). But a lot can happen between now and draft day, and a lot can happen in the first 11 picks.

We should not draft at #12 based on holes...we should address holes to the point where we don't have our hand forced by needs and who is left. I look forward to us deciding 80% talent evaluation of available players and 20% positions that would help us because they are not filled.

Agree completely. I think they get so intertwined with their own thoughts and predictions that they forget what the reality of the situation is.

Agreed, but it's nice to speculate on someone with his talent. Even though I hope it happens, I would be really surprised to see him drop to the Bills.