Why we WONT pick a CB first

Definitely Youbouty showed nothing that guarantees him a opening day start, but it seems to me to ignore the reality of both his performance in his one start (a win with a great D performance against the rag-armed but cagey Pennington) and his holding his own in two other appearances and the big reality in today's NFL, his contract slotted to a 3rd round choice that Youbouty is easily guaranteed a roster spot.

If third round choice at DT Tim Anderson is till hanging around in his third year, then Youbouty is simply flat-out guaranteed a roster spot in his second year.

As far as the Bills holes this fact actually tends the Bills toward something other than a CB. At least we at least have an option (even if you or others do not believe in it) at #2 CB, however, at MLB and RB we simply have Shaud Williams and Digregorio as the best options to start on our depth chart and Crowell and nobody as reasonable options to start.

I agree that we have an interest in getting some more competition at CB, but the even more critical needs at other holes may well drive the likely to start and contribute 1st and 2nd round choices to other needs where we do not even have an option,

Do you advocate filling a need or taking the best player?

I also have to question if the Bills have a #1 corner. McGee got lit up all season. He looked tired and over matched most Sundays. Teams targeted him.