OT: Who are you picking in the LCS???

Yankees in 7. Yankee pitching isn't as bad as most talking heads say it is (when has ESPN ever been right), and the Sox, well, in a word...Francona. Besides, this is the way it always has and always will end for them and their craptacular fans...in misery.

Cards in 5. The 'Stros fall back to earth.

Gonna be a fun WS if you're really into chess-match type baseball...Torre vs. La Russa.

Johnny Coli if you dont like it in Boston MOVE the hell out!! Fans like you make the better Spankee fans look bad with your crap statements!

I still say in mind Cards-Sox but heart im pulling for Stros-Sox.

The pitcher the Spankees wanted and the Dh the spankees wanted are going to light you up tonight Baby!!!

GO SOX!!!!

Johnny Coli if you dont like it in Boston MOVE the hell out!! Fans like you make the better Spankee fans look bad with your crap statements!

I still say in mind Cards-Sox but heart im pulling for Stros-Sox.

The pitcher the Spankees wanted and the Dh the spankees wanted are going to light you up tonight Baby!!!

GO SOX!!!!

67023[/snapback]

Not going anywhere. Been here since '89, career's here, family is here. I like the area, I don't like most of your fans. Look around the rest of the US, Vince. Sox fans are intolerable to be around. There are a ton of lame-o Yankees fans out there, too, I'll give you that, but a lot of Sox fans are just trying to pick a fight. "Yankees Suck" chants in other ballparks, even at hokey games. Now Sox Nation gets bullstevestojan over a "Who's your Daddy" T-shirt. Sorry, man, but that's pretty dumb. I don't know you, you're probably a decent guy, but look around, man.

Yankees in 1 because tonight the Red Sox will fall victim to some poison food and all Die on the field, sending the Yanks to the World Series...

St. Louis in 6 games....

-------------------------

HEY RED SOX: WHO'S YOUR DADDY...

I agree with some stupid fans of all teams. But if a shirt was made of your team and MLB sanctioned it that pretty much demorilized your team you prob would go apestevestojan aswell sorry.

67071[/snapback]

I walk down the street every day and see dozens of "Yankees Suck" and "Jeter Swallows" shirts. I just don't care, MLB sanctioned or not. That kind of stuff comes with winning. You're telling me you can't buy a "Yankees Suck" at Twins on Yawkee way?