My theory on our RB situation

I wouldn't. Good lesser-known RBs from smaller low profile schools pop up all the time in later rounds who end up being good NFL running backs.

Look at the RBs that have been getting the free agency/trade attention: Dominic Rhodes (undrafted out of Miwestern State), Ruben Droughns (3rd round by Det), Chris Brown (3rd rnd byTenn), Michael Turner (5th rnd by SD out of Northern Illinois).

Other current solid backs from later rounds: Marion Barber III (4th rnd by Dallas) , Mike Bell (Denver - undrafted), Rudi Johnson (4th rnd by Cincy) Chester Taylor (6th round by Balt out of Toledo).

When you consider these players and then the recent 1st rounders that didn't pan out like Willie Green, JJ Arrington and Ron Dayne, it shows that picking RBs can be a crapshoot.

I would.

None of the guys you listed are anything special (no one really knows what Turner can do). I keep posting that the teams that have won the Super Bowl almost all had 1st round running backs and everyone seems to ignore this FACT. Exactly why it seems to take a 1st rounder, I don't know.

If you think it's a crap shoot in the 1st, it's almost a crap shoot in the dark with your bullet lost in a haystack in the 3rd.

You decide if you want a back this draft and use the 1st, or you wait until another draft.

I would like to see the bills pick up bush in the 2nd. He reminds me of a larry johnson, jerome bettis cross--or mayby even a young Jamal Lewis.

For What its worth, I am sure I am wearing rose colered glasses-- what I think would be a kick ass draft

First Round: DT: Okoye or Branch

2nd Round: RB Michael Bush Louisville

3rd Round: ILB Jon Abbate Wake Forrest

3rd Round: CB Josh Wilson Maryland

4rd Round: OG Manual Ramirez (Buffalo's own ManRam) Texas Tech