the official " i think we should trade up and try

I'd be all for it. While we do have holes to fill, RB is a key one. AP could be the next LT, for all we know. I realize people are saying we've got too many holes to fill to do this, but we need an impact player terribly, at this point.

JP

DRAFT AP

It would be very tempting. I am afraid it would take more than I would be willing to give up to get up high enough to guarantee you get AP.

I have seen some mocks where he goes as high as #2 to Detroit, although with the Tatum Bell trade, I doubt they would make that move.

Cleveland just signed Jamal Lewis but I still think they would be more likely to take AP,....then their is Houston. Even if AP falls to #8, I can't imagine the Texans would let him go by.

So...how far do you move up to get him? All the way to #2? Up to #3? Up to #7 to get ahead of Houston?

okoye/p.willis in the first. michael bush in the second

is either okoye or willis going to fall to number 12. if they don't i think you trade down and take either Pos. or Shaw ( i think thats his name, the other PSU LB) and get another 2nd rounder.

i think we should draft adrian peterson as well........the offense would be set and we dont have as many holes as are being made out to be.everybody is writing off mccargo and ashton youtoby.yes we need linebackers,but we can draft a few of them.besides if we end up with a adrian peterson it could be our version of tt jk and ar........jp le ap go bills in"07

i think we should draft adrian peterson as well........the offense would be set and we dont have as many holes as are being made out to be.everybody is writing off mccargo and ashton youtoby.yes we need linebackers,but we can draft a few of them.besides if we end up with a adrian peterson it could be our version of tt jk and ar........jp le ap go bills in"07

i agree that people are writing off yuboty and mcgargo. but you may not be taking all the holes into consideration. for starting positions, yes there are only a few, but we need depth. we only have 3 safties now that Bowen has been cut. K Thomas may be on his way out so that would give us one less CB which is already a question mark. we need

RB, FB, a big DT, LB, CB, S, and probably something else i cant think of...

so there are quite a few holes needing to be filled.

Easier said than done, but I could see this making a ton of sense if we sign Thomas/Rhodes, and someone like June before the draft. Then we could make a move like this and get a corner later in the draft and be okay. He would have to slide a little (seems to be happening, but it isn't draft day yet) and we would need a dance partner, but it could be the draft shocker.

is either okoye or willis going to fall to number 12. if they don't i think you trade down and take either Pos. or Shaw ( i think thats his name, the other PSU LB) and get another 2nd rounder.

i like the idea of trading down, poz, willis, shaw. one of them will be around 18-20. then have 2 2nd and 2 3rd. that a lot of first day players!!!!!!!!!