Brainstorming...

Would you guys like to use the picks we got from Baltimore and send it to Washington or San Diego for their backs? I really like Betts... His play was great last year when Portis went down.. Anyways, I really would like one of those backs...

If the Bills traded and got Turner, I would personally agree to never have another post about the same subject again (such as Clements ... etc)

Id prefer ladell betts he's under contract. Turner would be a one year rental and want big money probably similar to what Lamont Jordan got from the raiders a few years ago. I'm hesistant about any backup becoming the primary back paticularly one who's been backing up the best rb in football.

Id rather have Turner than Betts. Betts got his yards in the NFC and it took him 4 years to really do ANYTHING.

Michael Turner, on the flip side, earned his yards in the middle of a playoff race in a heated division. Granted, san diego did have one hell of an offensive line. I dont know though, I feel as though Chris Brown will be a fine stopgap guy until we can sign or draft a new feature back.

Id rather nab Michael Bush in the 2nd round.