Who do you suppose is pulling the strings

I just don't think playing "trade poker" is Marv Levy's best attribute. He was a coach. Not a negotiator or "trade maker"?

I think TD (and no..I am not in any way saying I want TD back)....was "ok" at this.

Who do you suppose is making the decision on what they are willing to get in return?

What are you kidding? TD was "ok" at this? TD was the MASTER at this. Too bad his talent evaluation was a disaster, but his used car salesmen approach was one to be marveled at. But even a used car salesmen will let someone trade a used kia in for a lexus.

What are you kidding? TD was "ok" at this? TD was the MASTER at this. Too bad his talent evaluation was a disaster, but his used car salesmen approach was one to be marveled at. But even a used car salesmen will let someone trade a used kia in for a lexus.

a MASTER would have gotten Bledsoe for a 2nd rounder.

Modrak. I think that this whole thing is ment more to open Willis's eyes rather than trade him.

agreed. were telling him dont expect a new contract cause you are expendable. we dont need you here. do your work and go. get his cocky arse outta here as soon as his contract runs out.