Fullback?

My brother is an Eagles fan and thought highly of Josh Parry in his time there. He was traded to Seattle and shows as on IR on the NFL.com Seahawks with no stats so he may have missed the year. He started as an UDFA linebacker and moved to FB with the Eagles and seemed to have good hands and has good size. Would he be our kind of guy if healthy? Here is his 2005 bio from NFL.com

2005: Played in all 16 games, starting 12, for the Eagles and recorded career-highs with 13 receptions and 89 receiving yards. Posted a career-high three catches for 20 yards in Week 2 vs. San Francisco (9/18). Pro: Traded by Philadelphia to Seattle for a 2008 undisclosed draft choice September 2, 2006. Originally signed as an undrafted rookie free agent linebacker by Philadelphia in 2001 and made the transition to fullback in 2003 where he spent that year on the team’s practice squad. Signed to the Eagles active roster September 27, 2004. 2004: Played in 13 games with four starts and posted nine receptions for 75 yards with career-long of 22. Made NFL debut at Chicago (10/3) and helped Brian Westbrook rush for 119 yards. His career-long gain came at Cleveland (10/24) and vs. Baltimore (10/31).

Never heard of him.

Ahh yes...twobillsdrive....haven't heard of him means we can't sign him. He is 6'2, 250, showed good hands in his time in Philly, was on injured reserve last year so he might have injury concerns. Seems like the kind of cheap, younger player with past starting experience that Marv might like.....even if we haven't heard of him.

Ahh yes...twobillsdrive....haven't heard of him means we can't sign him. He is 6'2, 250, showed good hands in his time in Philly, was on injured reserve last year so he might have injury concerns. Seems like the kind of cheap, younger player with past starting experience that Marv might like.....even if we haven't heard of him.

just cause he said he hasnt heard of him doesnt mean we cant get him. chill man. this team really needs some winning season atmosphere, the fans are getting a little testy <_< <_< :blink: :blink:

I've heard of him. He went to San Jose State or something like that. ESPN did that story on his little brother who also played for the team and lost his leg in a game. He then came back the next year to play one play on special teams and made the tackle. This guy is big, and in his time with the eagles was easy to spot because he grew huge dreadlocks. I would love to have a guy like that on the bills.

I've heard of him. He went to San Jose State or something like that. ESPN did that story on his little brother who also played for the team and lost his leg in a game. He then came back the next year to play one play on special teams and made the tackle. This guy is big, and in his time with the eagles was easy to spot because he grew huge dreadlocks. I would love to have a guy like that on the bills.

Great avatar <_<