I hope we bring in DT Marcus Bell and MLB Kawika Mitchell in

If we could sign both of these guys I think this would be both the most successful FA in years for us and the best positon we have been in for a draft in long time.

I really like both of these guys alot and it would nice to be able to go into the draft with only the CB position being a real need and have the option to grab a solid WR, LB, TE or even G if someone drops out of the first round and into the second to our pick.

I'm really happy with the O-line signings obviously but these two signings would really tie a nice bow around it.

Even if Langston Walker has to move inside to RG I think the coaches believe Pennington can hold his own at RT.

If we could sign both of these guys I think this would be both the most successful FA in years for us and the best positon we have been in for a draft in long time.

I really like both of these guys alot and it would nice to be able to go into the draft with only the CB position being a real need and have the option to grab a solid WR, LB, TE or even G if someone drops out of the first round and into the second to our pick.

I'm really happy with the O-line signings obviously but these two signings would really tie a nice bow around it.

Even if Langston Walker has to move inside to RG I think the coaches believe Pennington can hold his own at RT.

I have been thinking about Mitchell as well. I would love to get both of those guys as you mentioned and see what happens.

No brainer at that point for CB or RB.

Late

Having watched the chiefs quite a bit Kawika Mitchell is awful and brings you nothing more then a little bit of size. 6'1 253 He doesn't have the speed to play mlb in cover 2. His coverage ability is pretty bad. He can't blitz, and he doesn't force fumbles. I also feel since he's relatively young he'll end up getting paid more then fletcher did by the skins, and for a mlb he really isn't a good tackler. The contract he'll be looking for will probably be somewhere around 30-35 mil with 10-12 in guranteed money, and his production just doesn't warrant that kind of cash.

Having watched the chiefs quite a bit Kawika Mitchell is awful and brings you nothing more then a little bit of size. 6'1 253 He doesn't have the speed to play mlb in cover 2. His coverage ability is pretty bad. He can't blitz, and he doesn't force fumbles. I also feel since he's relatively young he'll end up getting paid more then fletcher did by the skins, and for a mlb he really isn't a good tackler. The contract he'll be looking for will probably be somewhere around 30-35 mil with 10-12 in guranteed money, and his production just doesn't warrant that kind of cash.

scratch that idea! :blink:

late

Apparently he has been a work at progress at MLB and is just now starting to make strides and really started to come on last year.

I think that's why someone would overpay for him -- specifically the Chief - but I seem to remember that he was really, really fast out of college.

I think he's just starting to become a good NFL LB and we could possibly catch lightning in the bottle with him. I think our ony obstacle would be the fact that the Chiefs know that as well.

I'd still bring him for a look.