Tiki vs. Travis

VABills

Wow, where is everyone that said Travis was a top 5 back, and that Tiki Barber sucked? You guys were all upset that all the pundits had Tiki ranked ahead of Travis.

Just curious, as I have been quiet this whole season, because to be honest I cannot believe how bad we are playing. But Tiki continues to do well, because he does the little things and always has. he catches, blocks, blitz pickup, and doesn't B word when Dayne came on to relief him. Granted in the past he has had fumbling problems, but now he is touching the ball more than ever and handling it nicely. Has he even fumbled this year. Point is an all around back is much more valuable than a one dimensional stright ahead runner, with fumbling problems.

Yup, Tiki is a much better back.

Are you talking to me?  :lol:  :doh:  :lol:

65946[/snapback]

I don't know since all the old posts are gone. But I know a lot of folks were bitching that Travis was ranked 15-20 best back before the season and getting pissy. I basically said there were pretty accurate and felt Travis was ranked where he deserved to be. I was flamed, and threatened, but all his apologists seemed to have turned.

Why are you feeling guilty? :D