Not that I really care

ieatcrayonz

I rarely watch TV and don't care about the whole Kirk vs Picard thing, but this morning I flipped it on and Kirk was fighting some guy named "Trulane". This character was played by Liberace and was kicking Kirk's butt. I thinnk you have your answer boys.

Liberace kicks Kirk's but. :lol::devil:

I rarely watch TV and don't care about the whole Kirk vs Picard thing, but this morning I flipped it on and Kirk was fighting some guy named "Trulane". This character was played by Liberace and was kicking Kirk's butt. I thinnk you have your answer boys.

Liberace kicks Kirk's but. :lol::devil:

Liberace had some guns man. He also had his finger nails filed to extreme sharpness :lol: . Kirk prevailed in the end as he always does. I believe that Kirk paid hommage to Liberace (who he always called Liber ACE) in his first album because he was such a tough nut to crack.

The fact remains that picardo rode on Kirk's coat tails for his entire career. Without Kirk there is no picardo, hence K>P.

Liberace kicks Kirk's but. :devil::lol:

Picard plays the flute... :lol: