Donahoe is a FRAUD.

I used to love the guy - boy was I stupid. He is the ONLY GM in the League who does not understand the most important concept in football:

OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE LINES WIN CLOSE GAMES.

How does this man have such a well-paying job and such a golden reputation? He obviously knows NOTHING about putting a winning team together. Do you realize, as bad as this line is, it should actually be WORSE? If John Guy doesn't go out and find Lawrence Smith on a scrap heap somewhere, Pucillo is the starting RG right now. That was Donahoe's plan, at least. That's the best he could do. RIDICULOUS. As someone else said here, this line breaks down EVERY THIRD PLAY. What a joke. They open NO holes in the running game, and are probably the WORST line at pass protection in the League. Yesterday they allowed sacks on MAX PROTECT PLAYS, where only ONE receiver lined up in formation, and there were EIGHT (!!!!!) players in tight to protect Bledsoe - they STILL allowed sacks. Assclowns. (As an aside, I'm tired of the term "little mistakes" being used to describe forgetting to block the other team's best defender. These are BIG mistakes - they don't get bigger, actually.)

And, the d-line sux too. How about forcing some pressure on the Jets' last drive? How much is this d-line getting paid, in total? $15 million? And we still need to blitz to get pressure (which is why other teams convert so many third downs against us).

Donahoe, you are a fraud. You are the worst GM in the League - and YES I could be doing a better job (hell, if Matt Millen can, anyone can).

Please go away.