Marv's offseason plan

BuffBills#1

1st round: RB: Marshawn Lynch, California

2nd round: DT: Quin Pitcock, Ohio State

3rd round: ILB: David Harris, Michigan

In free agency I see them getting a starting LG, perhaps Kris Dielman from San Diego. I also see them getting one of the corners from the Colts, either Harper or David. They'll probably grab another O-lineman and a D-end to compete with Denney.

Marv said he wanted to bring in competition for McGahee and he wants to do it through the draft. McGahee is gone after this year and the combo of McGahee and Lynch for this year would look pretty good. Marv also said upgrading the O-line is the top priority this season, and he wants to do it through FA not the draft. Pitcock and Harris hopefully would help fill the defensive holes.

P.S. : I'de be happy if I got one of these things right, but it's always fun to try and guess what will happen.

Hey you never know man. Most cover 2 teams don't take LB's till the 2nd and 3rd rounds so that really isn't far fetched to see the LB not taken till the 3rd. I think a younger CB will be gotten in free agency and the first two draft pick I'd like to go Okoye in the 1st and Micheal Bush in the 2nd. Deilman in free agency is great too. I'm a little more optimistic than you as I'd like to get at least two guesses right! :thumbsup::lol:

1st round: RB: Marshawn Lynch, California

2nd round: DT: Quin Pitcock, Ohio State

3rd round: ILB: David Harris, Michigan

In free agency I see them getting a starting LG, perhaps Kris Dielman from San Diego. I also see them getting one of the corners from the Colts, either Harper or David. They'll probably grab another O-lineman and a D-end to compete with Denney.

Marv said he wanted to bring in competition for McGahee and he wants to do it through the draft. McGahee is gone after this year and the combo of McGahee and Lynch for this year would look pretty good. Marv also said upgrading the O-line is the top priority this season, and he wants to do it through FA not the draft. Pitcock and Harris hopefully would help fill the defensive holes.

P.S. : I'de be happy if I got one of these things right, but it's always fun to try and guess what will happen.

This seems like such a waste as having 2 RBs is very nice, but we have more basic needs in terms of getting to adequacy by improving ourselves in trenches where we need upgrades of starters before we start working on the french pastry of augmenting our second RB.

We do have the option to let WM go next year if we chose to do this or to tag him and keep him if we choose to keep him.

I don't think they would wander off into dickering with optional stuff regarding RB simply to satisfy fans who care more about him being an idiot as a person rather than focus on making more essential football based improvements.

It becomes different if WM affects his fellow teammates, but all i see is they have not said anything to indicate this and WM is simply an irritant to some fans. Even this as long as his fellow players are not cheesed about it is fine because it ends up with more folks talking about the Bills even if is to lambaste WM their attitude as long as he does not impact his teammates is simply just spell the name right.