Big Balls Returns!!!!

yall

That's right... Big Balls, WNY's one and only AC/DC tribute band is back. The 3 time Buffalo Music award nominees will be playing their long anticipated reunion show on Feb 24th, and Club Infinity!

If you love (or even like) AC/DC you must check out the show. It's a great show, and an even better party. There will be a ton of dirty young girls there who always come out for the show. Hope to see you all there!!!

That's right... Big Balls, WNY's one and only AC/DC tribute band is back. The 3 time Buffalo Music award nominees will be playing their long anticipated reunion show on Feb 24th, and Club Infinity!

If you love (or even like) AC/DC you must check out the show. It's a great show, and an even better party. There will be a ton of dirty young girls there who always come out for the show. Hope to see you all there!!!

I am a huge fan! They played at my brothers park ave fest party 2 years ago. Best party ever!

I am a huge fan! They played at my brothers park ave fest party 2 years ago. Best party ever!

Is that the show where we played on the huge deck in Rochester?

That was a good time. We ended up getting loaded and stumbling around town. I ended up getting some sandwich called a "porta-bomb" which was frikkin awesome. Plus thosee tee shirts you guys had were sweet.

Can you and your crew make it to the show next weekend? We'd love to see you all there!

Is that the show where we played on the huge deck in Rochester?

That was a good time. We ended up getting loaded and stumbling around town. I ended up getting some sandwich called a "porta-bomb" which was frikkin awesome. Plus thosee tee shirts you guys had were sweet.

Can you and your crew make it to the show next weekend? We'd love to see you all there!

That was the party on the deck. I had a buddy of mine make up the shirts. I am pretty sure that we are headed up to the show!

• 2 weeks later...
That was the party on the deck. I had a buddy of mine make up the shirts. I am pretty sure that we are headed up to the show!

did you make it up? I think I met your brother there after the show. I guess the Bug Jar is no longer a surprise, huh?

did you make it up? I think I met your brother there after the show. I guess the Bug Jar is no longer a surprise, huh?

My brother and I didn't make it up, my parents had made dinner reservations on Saturday I had to go. How was the show. What do you mean about the Bug Jar no longer being a suprise?

My brother and I didn't make it up, my parents had made dinner reservations on Saturday I had to go. How was the show. What do you mean about the Bug Jar no longer being a suprise?

If you don't know, then never mind! :blink:

So, what do you play? Or are you the guy who has the crazy-ass voice? :blink:

I play rythym guitar in this band (most of the time anyway, once in a while I sneak in a solo like in "The Jack" or "Rocker" to satisfy my guitar player ego).