Weather for the WALLERS???

EndZoneCrew

ask her tomorrow if she went to the Bills Home opener last year....Thanks

Fatty FedEx just barnstormed her way through here tater...I asked her if she went to the Bills home opener last year, she said she didn't. Sorry to disappoint.

I'm telling you, this chick is a bruiser. She said if it's a Sunday, she was probably out riding her motorcycle. Then she grabbed the packages off the counter, lifted her leg and farted, and was on her way.

(I may have embellished the last part...The motorcycle is true though...And she does smell funny...)

Fatty FedEx just barnstormed her way through here tater...I asked her if she went to the Bills home opener last year, she said she didn't. Sorry to disappoint.

I'm telling you, this chick is a bruiser. She said if it's a Sunday, she was probably out riding her motorcycle. Then she grabbed the packages off the counter, lifted her leg and farted, and was on her way.

(I may have embellished the last part...The motorcycle is true though...And she does smell funny...)

has she ever danced at Club Chit Chat or Club Diamond Dust....I may have seen here there...

just got home from probably the only school in Rochester area that was in session today. Yeah, the retards kept open a campus that has a large amount of workers that are at least 10 miles away, plus many students at least that far away, and a decent amount of commuters that have to walk to campus. This also doesn't cover the fact that everyone has to walk through unplowed paths and parking lots. Yeah :lol: you administration at SUNY Brockport

Oh yeah forgot to mention that there is probably close to 2 feet- 30 inches here depending on the drifts and whatnot :lol: