Off season moves

First trade that no good for nothing idiot Willis McGahee. He should at least bring a second round pick. Trade that pick with our second to climb back into the first round. Our first pick will hopefully be Okoye. Now with the second first round pick I'd hope Marshawn Lynch or some back his type is there. Next Nate Clements must be resigned. Then from there it is a free-for-all. I like Steinbach as a free agent. Hopefully Ben Grubbs is around in the second round.

First trade that no good for nothing idiot Willis McGahee. He should at least bring a second round pick. Trade that pick with our second to climb back into the first round. Our first pick will hopefully be Okoye. Now with the second first round pick I'd hope Marshawn Lynch or some back his type is there. Next Nate Clements must be resigned. Then from there it is a free-for-all. I like Steinbach as a free agent. Hopefully Ben Grubbs is around in the second round.

Bud,

Grubbs in the second would be great and all but you have traded both our seconds away to get back in the first for Lynch. :wacko:

How do you suppose we get Grubbs now?

Bud,

Grubbs in the second would be great and all but you have traded both our seconds away to get back in the first for Lynch. :wacko:

How do you suppose we get Grubbs now?

My bad. I had Grubbs in the third. He probably won't be there, though I saw somewhere where he was there in the third. Areach I guess. But Youboty was supposed to go sooner. Maybe!