just got back from the game

JAMIEBUF12

i went to the meadowlands and on every 3rd down situation the jests were in they converted.this defense may be statistically good but the opposition has their way with them.on the other side of the ball whenever drew is on a 3rd and more than 5 you blitz and you rattle him other teams when you blitz like that they convert their long 3rd downs.i always root for whoever is in a bills uniform,but drew is done.and i think our defense is a product of the talent upgrade,not jerry grays defensive playcalling.so i am officially on the start jp losman board.if we can lose with drew we might as well lose with the future qb!go bills in'05

I would add our two minute drill is an automatic lights out. Pennington makes it look easy. Bledsoe gets sacked on his first throw. Have no confidence that we will score at all then, not even a field goal.

I was there also & agree...... 3rd & long is almost automatic against our 'D' ( or is it 'd') :doh:

64408[/snapback]

I'm hoping that our hurting secondary has something to do with all the 3rd and long conversions...along with our lack of 4 man pass rush