One more thing that needs to be said

Like A Mofo

One thing that was said in Bills Digest this last week by Sam Adams was surprising to me. He said that they scheme NOT to get pressure with their front four. In particular, he, P-Diddy and Schobel are not supposed to apply pressure. Rather, they are just there to clog up the blockers so that the BLITZING LBs and DBs can generate the pressure!

He went on to say that if the coaches asked him to get pressure up the middle, he and P-Diddy could have 12 sacks a piece. But since they don't, he just does his job.

So it seems that Jerry Gray's scheme actually makes our lack of a pass rushing DE look worse than perhaps it really is. I'm not making excuses, just pointing out that a lot of people here don't understand the scheme (myself included)...

64614[/snapback]

I disagree, We need to target a Saftey that is a Sean Taylor or Roy Williams clone. That will allow us to cover better over the middle and improve the pass rush. He must be fast enough to go side line to sideline in a three deep system but strong enough to cover a TE one on one. He must be able to be used up close to the line in running downs but good enough coverage ability to take the slot reciever one on one.

I think I have found one in this draft and he should be there in the 2 nd round. Southern Miss has a linebacker that would be a perfect fit to be moved to the Safety position. He is kind of lanky but is about 220 lbs. He is very fast and excelent in the passing game but does not have the type of body type that will be good for the LB position every down in the Pro's. Mike Boley I'm not sure of the spelling but check him out. They use him all over the field.