I saw Tom Donahoe recently.........

His son plays High School Basketball at Nichols School here in Buffalo.

He was sitting/standing with........ well actually surprise, surprise.... he was by himself.

As you might know I'm not Donahoe's biggest fan......but even I won't stoop to the level of describing his kids skills/attributes.

(though I would put up a for sale sign on their property if I knew their street address in Snyder)LOL

He was sitting/standing with........ well actually surprise, surprise.... he was by himself.

As you might know I'm not Donahoe's biggest fan......but even I won't stoop to the level of describing his kids skills/attributes.

(though I would put up a for sale sign on their property if I knew their street address in Snyder)LOL

He lives in Eggertsville anyway

LOL? really......is it really LOL material? makes no sense to post this garbage!