Travis Gump and Kevin Gilbride.....

KG concentrated on passing plays, this on a football team with no blocking and a qb with a great arm, but could barely move. If YOU were a Defensive Coordinator, what would YOU do against this situation?

Simple. You would blitz again and again. So would I. During the Gilbride era, this is how teams killed us. They sacked us more than 100 times in 2 seasons. During this disaster, Travis Gump was our tailback. Defenses were either:

1) Running past him in order to kill our qb.

2) Laying back because Bledsoe CAN throw. He is probably not what the Bills need, but the man CAN throw the football.

The above enabled Gump to compile yards, and win over many Bills fans with good running stats. During this period, he fumbled, dropped passes, feuded with management, whiffed blocks, missed a team flight, had sex with a 15 year old, and slid on his stupid ass on critical plays. Putting stats aside, he sucks. Yes, he flat out sucks. His dropped pass handed extra time for the jests to score before halftime and in theory, lost us another football game.

Was this loss his fault alone? Not at all! Kevin Thomas is a laughing a-hole, and I dont even want to get started about Jennings other than to say adios, you lazy, disloyal sack of stevestojan! Shaw? Please!!!

Be it as it may, Travis Gump is hurting our football team and needs to sit, and soon.

And i say again....When during Gilbrides tenure was Henry in the backfield on 3rd downs?? His rookie year at the end of the season?? and thats it.....

Last year he had rib injuries that kept him off the field on 3rd downs...Remember Burns??? You should ... we saw alot of him last season on 3rd downs....

Has Henry been good...not at all(average at best).....but he hasnt been the problem.....

This team is soft on the line and soft in the head(dumb penalites continue to kill us)