Willis McGahee and Lee Evans

bluenews

those two guys need to see the field more.....sorry Travis!!

64127[/snapback]

Most intelligent post game post .... UFB, more of the same, still working off 2 many Blue drafts,,,,,,Who is going to wack that kitty Prioleau, after the pf penalty, they showed him on the sidelines giving his coach his 6th grade educated loud jive-ass mouth, then next play he commits the PI.... Too jive , not a team player, send him down south and we'll have some good old boys put the bejesus into that pompous !@#$, jive ass son a of @#$%^&*().. He cost us the game.. .

Most intelligent  post game post .... UFB, more of the same, still working off 2 many Blue drafts,,,,,,Who is going to wack that kitty Prioleau,  after the pf penalty, they showed him on the sidelines giving his coach his 6th grade educated  loud jive-ass mouth, then next play he commits the PI.... Too jive , not a team player, send him down south and we'll have some good old boys put the bejesus into that pompous !@#$, jive ass son a of @#$%^&*().. He cost us the game.. .

64202[/snapback]

I'll tell you what just another player that doesnt have a brain for the game....What was the purpose of him hitting Cherbet when he was down...just dumb....

I'll tell you what on the PI....I havent seen it on replay(i was at the game)....but Jets fans at the game thought they got a break on that play.....I thought so too...

It look like a clean break up.....Why the flag??