Arizona

St. Louis

Seattle

Wild Card:Chicago over Detroit, Philadelphia over Green Bay

Divisional New Orleans over Chicago, San Francisco over Philadelphia

Championship: San Francisco over New Orleans

Super Bowl XLII: Buffalo over San Francisco

Chris Berman's dream come true.

Isn't next year when the Panthers and Bucs are good again, and they get everyone to jump back on their bandwagon?

I don't see the Ravens doing much next year, but then again, I wrote several posts before this season (and even after their hot start) saying that they weren't any good, so I don't know much.

Pittsburgh can easily bounce back next year without Cowher, I believe that SF will make the playoffs but that truly is a Chris Bermann wet dream, and I also believe that GB and Detroit make runs to the playoffs, but I don't think GB makes it.

IT's a possibility...

But I do believe that two teams from the NFC East will make it regardless of anything.

Pittsburgh can easily bounce back next year without Cowher, I believe that SF will make the playoffs but that truly is a Chris Bermann wet dream, and I also believe that GB and Detroit make runs to the playoffs, but I don't think GB makes it.

IT's a possibility...

But I do believe that two teams from the NFC East will make it regardless of anything.

For Pittsburgh its going to depend highly on FA and the draft and is gonna take a hell of a good new HC to get the team on track to win the divsion.

SF is a team on the rise and looked better so I won't argue that one

GB is still waiting for word from Favre and looked pretty bad this year, I doubt they will be any better next year especially with Favre one year older, or a rookie QB

Detroit will not make the playoffs with Millen still around. They are a horrible team that will not get better by drafting 1st round WR's and QB's. They have as much of a chance at a playoff spot next season as Oakland does