Asking for a vote for Candace DeVine

jan

Hey everyone. I hope you can do me a favor. Candace Devine is a singer that is one of 12 finalists (out of over 1500 contestants) for a chance to sing with Justin Timberlake live @ the Grammy's. She needs your vote to help her get into the top 5.

A very close friend of our family writes most of her songs & this opportunity would be great for him as well.

If you could go to this website (below) & vote for her it would be much appreciated. The vote must be made today. There are 2 "Candaces" that are finalists - Candace DeVine is the blonde.

Below is a link to the Yahoo! Music webpage where you can vote. You need a Yahoo! ID, but they're easy and free to get. If you already are on Yahoo you have an ID.

Thanks so much !! :w00t:

http://music.yahoo.com/mygrammymoment/ http://music.yahoo.com/mygrammymoment/

So we should vote for her because you asked us too, not because we think she's the best? Seems fair.

You're that concerned about who sings with Justin Timberlake, huh?

So be it. And if you voted for a person because some random person on a message board told you too, you're stupid. Looks like we're even.

Wow, just when I think you couldn't actually be a bigger A-hole than you already are, you call a beautiful lady "stupid". Why do you even come here? Get a life, pal.

So be it. And if you voted for a person because some random person on a message board told you too, you're stupid. Looks like we're even.

I've known jan since TBD was created as we met at a TBD tailgate and have seen each other at just about every other TBD tailgate we've had. Who's the stupid one? Looks like you. :w00t:

You calling someone I know stupid is like calling me and her other friends here stupid and that doesnt sit well with me. :thumbdown: