Briere, Campbell, and Miller named to NHL all-star team

Congrats to all three players!!!!! :D

With all due respect to Miller...is he starting over Brodeur? As much as I like Miller....IMO Brodeur should be starting..

Bummed about Rory not getting the All Start start out West??

Anyone think that vote was rigged by the NHL office to not be embarassed by Rory starting?

I do.

Bull.

Listen, I hate the Devils....but AD let's be fair...Brodeur is having an absolute monster year...25-12-7 2.07 GAA, 7 SHO and a .927 SV%.

People used to point to Marty's weakness as SV% and now he even has that.

Again, Im thrilled Miller is there but looking at this objectively, I would have chose Marty.

Listen, I hate the Devils....but AD let's be fair...Brodeur is having an absolute monster year...25-12-7 2.07 GAA, 7 SHO and a .927 SV%.

People used to point to Marty's weakness as SV% and now he even has that.

Again, Im thrilled Miller is there but looking at this objectively, I would have chose Marty.

You let me know when the Devils stop playing the trap and open up their rear the way the Sabres do every night. Miller is the best goalie in the game right now and he proves it every night because of his play, his team can play wide open hockey regardless of the situation.

Brodeur is a great goalie who'd pass out from fright if he saw half as many quality scoring chances in a month as Miller sees in a week.

You let me know when the Devils stop playing the trap and open up their rear the way the Sabres do every night. Miller is the best goalie in the game right now and he proves it every night because of his play, his team can play wide open hockey regardless of the situation.

Brodeur is a great goalie who'd pass out from fright if he saw half as many quality scoring chances in a month as Miller sees in a week.

That is true.....I actually did some numbers crunching too because a Devils fan told me Marty has made the most saves in the NHL this year...which is true (1055) but looking closer:

Miller: 31 games, 28.1 SA / Game

Brodeur: 40 games, 26.3 SA / Game

So if Miller played as many games and did not get hurt, then Miller would have more saves then Marty, so you have sold me on this.

It pained me to even stick up for a Devil in the first place! :D