He doesn't even try to avoid the sack

macnmotion

Why not just try to move that right foot forward. Just a half step, and he would have had an extra second to get rid of the ball. macnmotion

63792[/snapback]

you are going to blame that last sack on him... that just shows your ignorance since he had no time or anywhere to go. Vick would have been crushed in that position.

...that just shows your ignorance since he had no time or anywhere to go. Vick would have been crushed in that position.

63806[/snapback]

Well, I'll ignore the fact that you feel comfortable calling a perfect stranger ignorant, and that doing so is, well, ignorant.

My point was that on that play, I saw a replay of most sacks he takes. There comes a point when he gives up moving, and it's a LOT earlier than most quarterbacks who play this game. And if it's to protect the ball, well we can all see over time how that's working for him.

macnmotion

Guest Go2Montana

He's never been a wuss, but the billsies have gotten him beat into submission. He goes fetal once he has his legs wrapped. At least we know he still has a pulse... nice escape and dump to mcgahee (who's he?) a little while ago...

A toss sweeP? In pro fball? cool.

Why not just try to move that right foot forward. Just a half step, and he would have had an extra second to get rid of the ball. macnmotion

63792[/snapback]