Paul Posluszny, LB Penn State

State fan here too JSP...I believe Connor is a Junior (I could be wrong though)....heck why not draft both 2 straight years? :thumbsup:

Rumor has it Connor is considering early entry, if he's projected to go as high as the second round. Dunno if that'll happen, though.

If Patrick Willis and Paul P are on the boards when we pick and if the Bills indeed want a LB with that pick, they pick Willis, hes a better fit for this defense. His speed is second to none at LBer....

That's right - how could I forget...he's got "Southern Speed"...

I fear this is the kind of pick that Levy will shock us with. :rolleyes: A character guy, a fine young man from Linebacker U. At least that is what PS was known for back when Conlan was Levy's first pick. The problem is that times have changed and PP is not as good as Shane Conlan was when we picked him at #7. I would rather we go after a LB in free agency and go after a top defensive lineman in the draft. If Nate leaves, a CB may also be a high priority. Use the later rounds to get some OL help.

Playing inside because he was asked to. Lot of sites still project him to the outside. Smart? Academic All-American. Again. And I'd be lining up to by a Poz jersey ten seconds after we drafted him.

But then, I'm insanely biased toward Penn State LBs wearing #31...

Twenty years ago TONIGHT...

Hardly seems like 20 years ago. Thanks for the reminder to make me feel my age. DOH!