Game thread

Bills Fan888

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you actually could polish a turn if it was hard or freeze dried. it would be quite easy to do i would imagine. thats just my opinion as well, but i'm pretty sure if you tried it, it would then change from my opinion to fact. so seriously dude, do you really think this loss will hurt as bad as one of our superbowl loses?? i'm just curious.....

you just said "i hope they lose with heart" as though it somehow makes this, or any of the past 16 games of sucking any better. it doesn't. it sucks to lose, it sucks to get so slowly strangled today, the way are. obviously losingt a super bowl is worse, but "losing with heart" still sucks donkey cokc and and it is far too easily accepted by a lot of bills fans imo.

seven years and no playoffs will do that to you i guess.

i don't give a flying !@#$ whether the ravens are 15-0...the margin of talent in the nfl is narrow enough that losing should never be accepted.

as i type this evans just scores, which is awesome...so now it is close. but when this defense crumbles to snatch defeat fro the jaws of victory an hour from now, don't come on here telling me "at least we lost with heart." buullshit.

you just said "i hope they lose with heart" as though it somehow makes this, or any of the past 16 games of sucking any better. it doesn't. it sucks to lose, it sucks to get so slowly strangled today, the way are. obviously losingt a super bowl is worse, but "losing with heart" still sucks donkey cokc and and it is far too easily accepted by a lot of bills fans imo.

seven years and no playoffs will do that to you i guess.

i don't give a flying !@#$ whether the ravens are 15-0...the margin of talent in the nfl is narrow enough that losing should never be accepted.

as i type this evans just scores, which is awesome...so now it is close. but when this defense crumbles to snatch defeat fro the jaws of victory an hour from now, don't come on here telling me "at least we lost with heart." buullshit.

hey man. i didn't mean to start anything. i feel you. we are all bills fans. we wear our hearts on our sleeves. i'm sorry for trying to turn your post into a joke. hopefully we will pull this one out and next year we will continue to learn how to win and more wins will come. go bills!!!!