Game thread

Bills Fan888

willis "give me the money" mcgahee with a stellar half..how sad is it he's going to have to stuggle to reach a measly 1000 yards on the season? just pathetic

i dont think willis will ever be a top franchise back like LT or larry johnson. however, you have to keep in mind that he missed several games this season too and has played the last 4 or 5 games banged up as hell. and running against this D is like running into a brick wall. if he gets just 40 yards in the 2nd half, i'll be impressed....

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McGahee should be pretty damn fresh for the 2nd half.

This play calling is beyond boring....I feel like I'm watching the Jets or some god-awful crap like that.

hopefully the bills will open it up in the second half realizing they have nothing to lose. cinnci was able to torch this D earlier in the season so i know it can be done. a few long connections to lee or price would help out a lot. i still believe we can pull this one out. this IS our playoff game. show some heart boys. go bills!!!

hopefully the bills will open it up in the second half realizing they have nothing to lose. cinnci was able to torch this D earlier in the season so i know it can be done. a few long connections to lee or price would help out a lot. i still believe we can pull this one out. this IS our playoff game. show some heart boys. go bills!!!

hahah. you are right, he did say that he is the best back last year. but this year he said that LT is by far the best and he ate a big ole slice of humble pie. everyone has the right to sitck their foot in their mouth. at least he admitted this season that he is not the best.