Bills had the toughest schedule in 2006

1billsfan

I wanted to see what the current draft order looked like and found this interesting. The Bills opponets W-L %, which seems to be the deciding factor in drafting order for teams with the same record, is currently the highest in the league at .571...

http://www.gbnreport.com/weeklydraftorder.htm

Really screws us though if the Bills do end up losing to the Ravens (make no mistake, I really want them to beat the Ravens!!). The only way we move up is the Giants and/or Rams winning.

Oh well, I'd love to see the Bills send a message to the Ravens and take it to them at their house.

This is what I feel is the right answer. There's little question in my mind that the Bills should have gone for it, 4th and 5 isn't an impossible conversion to make as some are making it out to be. They had no chance of converting because there was no gameplanning there, Losman got the snap off with a second left on the play clock because the coaches couldn't figure out what the hell to do.

878345[/snapback]

Also, keep in mind we will pick ahead of all teams in the playoffs. If the original link is the way it ends up, and the giants (or someone else at 7-8 in the NFC) makes the playoffs, they will pick after us.

Also, keep in mind we will pick ahead of all teams in the playoffs.  If the original link is the way it ends up, and the giants (or someone else at 7-8 in the NFC) makes the playoffs, they will pick after us.

878496[/snapback]

I didn't know that. Win or lose, it looks like were going to be around pick 15 which will be alright. A really good LB, CB, DT or OL will be there for sure. I do think we'll go defense in the first round.