Watching on internet from Changzhou, China

mrweasals

It's 1 AM here and im cracking open a 6-pack of not quite ice cold Bud getting ready to cheer on the Bills.

BUF BUF BUF

Anyone else in China or somewhere far away like that?

PS I will be back the day of the Ravens game (flying, yuck) and I promise to go all our playoff games, if we are fortunate enough to get there.

go Bills. We win 24-17 on a L. F-B. "Backing the line" interception stopping a final attempt.

Im in Iraq...just north of Baghdad. Unfortunatly we cant have beer or Bills as the internet site is blocked including NFL Field Pass. Guess I will be getting my updates on here!

Glen

876098[/snapback]

Hi Glen,

I am real new to the site, I assume you are a US soldier? If so, thank you for your service and GO BUF.

How will you "watch" the game on the internet? Is there a site or something?

It's 1 AM here and im cracking open a 6-pack of not quite ice cold Bud getting ready to cheer on the Bills.

BUF BUF BUF

Anyone else in China or somewhere far away like that?

PS  I will be back the day of the Ravens game (flying, yuck) and I promise to go all our playoff games, if we are fortunate enough to get there.

go Bills. We win 24-17 on a L. F-B. "Backing the line" interception stopping a final attempt.

876086[/snapback]

hey thanks, I tried it, it says the channel is offline. Does it start when the game starts?

876111[/snapback]

still waiting for it to kick in as well.......hope the amazingly slow connection speed in bermuda can keep up with the feed (i have my doubts)