I Am So Sick Of Listening To People Talk

Isn't this supposed to be a time where people are enjoying this team right now? Am I one of only a few that truly think this team is going to pull off a playoff spot. I see three of four things happening this weekend which are in favor of the Bills and all I can hear on the radio is how nobody cares!!

Arrrrrrrrgh!!!! There is a playoff spot on the line and I JUST DON"T GET IT!!!!!!! Was I disconnected to this team for a few weeks this season? yes, but I still went to the games and was hoping (really hoping) that these guys would pull together as a team.

You know what - they did and I just don't get all the negativity.

Isn't this supposed to be a time where people are enjoying this team right now? Am I one of only a few that truly think this team is going to pull off a playoff spot. I see three of four things happening this weekend which are in favor of the Bills and all I can hear on the radio is how nobody cares!!

Arrrrrrrrgh!!!! There is a playoff spot on the line and I JUST DON"T GET IT!!!!!!! Was I disconnected to this team for a few weeks this season? yes, but I still went to the games and was hoping (really hoping) that these guys would pull together as a team.

874367[/snapback]

We're all frustrated at how much money we've spent on Christmas Gifts. :doh:

874367[/snapback]

I'm sure the mood will change once we tally 9 wins. The 6th seed in the playoffs will take a miracle.

874367[/snapback]

I'm not in Buffalo and can only imagine whats being said on the local radio. I listen to sirius mostly and I have to tell ya there is a lot of postive and respectful comments being made. It's very impressive actually, but I do think that some of them are just covering their bases, just in case we pull it off. :lol: