It's Bills-Titans week, so I'm back

Starkiller

Well, it was a great game as I expected, but then I didn't think it would be nearly the offensive shootout that it ended up. Vince had a great game, as did Travis Henry. Losman and McGahee played pretty well, too. Both teams made some big mistakes that could have cost them the game, so even that was pretty balanced.

As for the end, I think Bills fans would have to be nuts to have expected your kicker to try a 45 yard FG into that wind. When Bironas tried a shorter one in the same direction earlier it died and barely made it over the crossbar. The play ended up being a disaster (not sure what the actual play call was), but they had to go for it.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good next season...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it was a great game as I expected, but then I didn't think it would be nearly the offensive shootout that it ended up. Vince had a great game, as did Travis Henry. Losman and McGahee played pretty well, too. Both teams made some big mistakes that could have cost them the game, so even that was pretty balanced.

As for the end, I think Bills fans would have to be nuts to have expected your kicker to try a 45 yard FG into that wind. When Bironas tried a shorter one in the same direction earlier it died and barely made it over the crossbar. The play ended up being a disaster (not sure what the actual play call was), but they had to go for it.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good next season...

877455[/snapback]

Congrats SK- Good luck with the experiment at QB- today it worked out very well for you. I'll be happy if you can overcome the challenges to making the playoffs- good luck and Merry Christmas. Forgive me if I feel just a little like Santa ;-)